Special Loan Program for Furloughed Federal Employees
Frontier State Bank (FSB), a family owned Oklahoma City community bank for over 40 years, is making personal loans available to local Federal employees who have been furloughed or are working without pay due to the ongoing partial shutdown of the Federal Government. FSB is offering an efficient process with simplified qualifying criteria to facilitate quick approval and loan funding.
Summary of Program:
1) Loan amounts from $2,500 to $15,000, but no more than 2 months' Net Pay.
2) No collateral required. No application or documentation fees.
3) Fixed interest rate of 3% per annum. Term not to exceed 18 months.
4) First 3 monthly payments of interest only converting to a 15-month amortizing loan beginning with the 4th
5) Loan funds will be deposited to an FSB checking account. (All approved applicants will be required to open an
FSB checking account with a debit card provided).
6) Loan program will end 30 days after the partial Federal Government Shutdown has officially ended.
1) Must reside in the Oklahoma City Metropolitan area and be a direct employee of the United States Government
for a minimum of 2 years.
2) Must provide proof of Federal employment and income via November 2018 paystub.
3) Must provide proof of furlough or working without pay due to partial shutdown of the Federal Government.
4) Both FSB customers and non-customers are equally welcome to apply.
5) A credit report will be obtained. Offer subject to underwriting.
To download and complete the application, please click on the "Application" button provided below.
Applications must be printed, signed and dated and returned to Frontier State Bank either in person, via fax to
(405) 670-1467, or via email to one the following bank representatives:
Steve Tritten - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Smith - email@example.com
For further information please contact the Bank at (405) 672-7831.