Discover the benefits of working for a locally owned community bank.
Frontier State Bank recognizes the importance of our greatest asset – our staff.
Our mission is to develop a highly competent workforce that supports the vision and values of our financial institution by providing exceptional customer service.
We offer full-time career opportunities with a comprehensive benefits package as well as part-time positions that allow for a flexible work schedule.
Current Position(s) Available:
Bank Teller Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by completing account transactions.
Bank Teller Job Duties:
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, and other special services
- Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to vault teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please complete an Employment Application and submit along with a copy of your Resume to the Human Resources Department by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by delivering in person to 5100 South I-35 Service Road Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Attn: Human Resources.