Discover the benefits of working for a locally owned community bank.
Frontier State Bank recognizes the importance of our greatest asset – our staff.
Our mission is to develop a highly competent workforce that supports the vision and values of our financial institution by providing exceptional customer service.
We offer full-time career opportunities with a comprehensive benefits package as well as part-time positions that allow for a flexible work schedule.
Current Position(s) Available:
Position: Credit Administration Support Staff
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with Any Necessary Account Updating, Corrections, and Problem Solving
- Balance Several General Ledger and Loan Accounts Daily
- Post New Loans to Banking System
- Process and Post In-Coming and Out-Going Wires
- Process Daily Mail and Payments
- Process Loan Advances/Extensions/Change in Terms/Participations
- Post New Loan Information to Reports via Excel Spreadsheets
- Scan/File and Verify All Correspondence in Loan Files.
- Create New Loan Files
- Put Loan Documents in New and Existing Loan Files
- Retrieve Files for Auditing and Examining Purposes
- Pre-Check and Audit New Loans
- Maintain Multiply Warehouse Lines
- Produce Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reports
- Update Daily Variable Rates on Banking System
Assist with the following:
- Exception Reports??
- Call and Retrieve Proof of Insurance and Taxes Paid
- Force-Place Insurance when Necessary
- Mail Correspondence
- Process Paid Out Loans????
- Prepare Release of Lien Entry and Mortgage Releases
- Mail Paid Documents to Customer
- Mail or Deliver Mortgage, Lien Entry and UCC Filings to Appropriate Filing Agent
- Retrieve Insurance and Tax Invoices for Scheduled Payments
- Annual Escrow Analysis
- Mail Letters
??NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the department.
Apply by: EMAIL resume to: Attn. Shari Rupe at firstname.lastname@example.org, drop off or apply in person at: Frontier State Bank 5100 South I-35 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Contact (405) 672-7831 extension 241
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please complete an Employment Application and submit along with a copy of your Resume to the Human Resources Department by emailing to email@example.com or by delivering in person to 5100 South I-35 Service Road Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Attn: Human Resources.