Discover the benefits of working for a locally owned community bank.
Frontier State Bank recognizes the importance of our greatest asset – our staff.
Our mission is to develop a highly competent workforce that supports the vision and values of our financial institution by providing exceptional customer service.
We offer full-time career opportunities with a comprehensive benefits package as well as part-time positions that allow for a flexible work schedule.
Current Posistion(s) Available:
The New Accounts Representative is responsible for processing all new account transactions while fostering growth of relationships within the Bank through the sale/service of deposit products for new and existing customers. Understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the Bank.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Gather required documentation to establish and maintain new accounts.
- Assist customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services.
- Opening, maintaining and closing of all account types.
- Participate in selling and cross-selling Bank products.
- Promote business for the Bank by referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Assist in the cross-training of less experienced branch staff members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One to Two years of banking or related experience
Field of Experience:
The applicant must also be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of basic branch operation functions.
Position: Credit Administration Support Staff-Scanner
Essential Job Functions:
- File Imaging
- Scan New loans to Imaging Software
- Scan all addition loan documents
- Scan older loan and financial files prior to start of imaging documents to system
- Enter Exception items and dates on Imaging Software
- Transfer information and exception dates from prior auditing software to new imaging software
- Pull Exception Reports for Departments
- Update or make correction to scanned items
Assist with the following:
- File Retention
- Assist with training within the departments
- Payment Processing
- Mail Daily Billing Statements
- Process Incoming Proof of Insurance
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the department.
Apply by: EMAIL resume to: Attn. Shari Rupe at email@example.com, drop off or apply in person at: Frontier State Bank 5100 South I-35 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Contact (405) 672-7831 extension 141
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please complete an Employment Application and submit along with a copy of your Resume to the Human Resources Department by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by delivering in person to 5100 South I-35 Service Road Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Attn: Human Resources.